- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, STEM, Animals/Nature
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Kids age 8-17 who are interested in marine biology and an ocean adventure summer camp experience have a blast at Catalina Sea Camp!
Our secluded summer camp is located on a private beach at Toyon Bay on Catalina Island. Two and a half miles by water from the city of Avalon, Catalina Sea Camp is an ideal combination of land and sea for an amazing summer camp experience.
Catalina Sea Camp is an ocean adventure camp that encourages kids to deepen their understanding of marine science. Campers participate in hands-on marine biology activities, and enjoy diving, sailing, exploring the island, and participating in fun traditional camp activities.