- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Carmel Valley Tennis Camp is a junior residential tennis camp for children 10 – 18. Campers, beginning through advanced players, come to Carmel Valley Tennis Camp to improve their tennis and have fun.
- Excellent tennis instruction is combined with daily match play to help every camper excel and improve at Carmel Valley Tennis Camp.
- All sessions at Carmel Valley Tennis Camp have campers ranging in experience from beginners to tournament players.
- Along with great tennis, Carmel Valley Tennis Camp has numerous off court daytime activities that include conditioning for tennis, swimming, hot tub, archery, ropes course, arts and crafts, volleyball, outdoor basketball, ping pong, bumperpool, fooz ball, and lawn games.
- Every night campers participate in a variety of planned and fun evening activities involving the campers and the counselors.
- We own our beautiful 38 acre site, and our home is here; the only people at camp each session are the 50 campers and 18 adult staff.
- Carmel Valley Tennis Camp is the only tennis camp in California Accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA).
- Carmel Valley Tennis Campers are supervised at all times by our adult staff.
A Camper in Leadership Training (CILT) program is open to campers who have completed 10th, 11th or 12th grade. Campers in the CILT program will participate in the camper program (tennis lessons, match play, off court activities and evening activities). In addition, they will work with a(n):
- Tennis counselor mentor - assist on Center Court 1 hour per day in one of their non tennis lessons learning how to feed tennis balls, organize drills and court management
- Tennis counselor/coach mentor – learn about the role of a coach during
- Team TennisEvening Activities – participate in the running of the Evening Activities