- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Water Sports, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Boys and girls (ages 7-17) from all over the world -- who enjoy playing, laughing, and growing together come to the center of Maine's beautiful lake and mountains region, at the head of the Sebago Lake watershed to spend the summer at Camp Waziyata. Find out more!
Camp Waziyatah is a safe, fun-filled environment where kids choose their daily activities every five days from a grid of choices unique to their age group. Our programming includes morning activities that repeat for the programming week (great for learning skills like water skiing and horseback riding) and afternoon activities that are chosen daily at lunch (great for trying out new ones). Every fifth day is an all camp event, off camp trip, or a new surprise experience!
At Wazi we focus on providing a place where kids can grow, learn new things and meet lifelong friends, all in a perfect setting. If your child has never experienced a campfire, or a walk in the woods or the excitement of reaching the top of the climbing wall for the first time, then Wazi is the perfect summer choice. We will help your child develop the critical social skills that will allow them to get along with others and stand on their own two feet. We’re ACA accredited which means we follow strict safety, sanitation and program guidelines to ensure the best possible camping experience. We really are doing what our motto says, building better kids one summer at a time.