- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Canoeing, Kayaking, Sailing, Horseback Riding, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Waukeela is a traditional summer girls camp located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Adventurous activities like horseback riding, archery, white-water canoeing, sailing and windsurfing, and the creative arts like drama, pottery, and dance are being offered. Find out more!
No two days at Waukeela are ever alike, and right when campers think they know what will happen tomorrow, something really out of the ordinary happens! A camper could find herself doing in-camp activities like swimming, pottery, tennis, drama, and windsurfing one day, going on a canoe trip down the Saco River the next day, and being transported back in time to the French Revolution the next!