- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Voyageur- A traditional summer camp specializing in wilderness trips. Whether playing sports or fishing deep in the bush, Camp Voyageur fills summers with adventure, fun and friends set in a pristine wilderness. Enjoy authentic, bare-bones camping at its best. Camp Voyageur specializes in back country travel throughout the Boundary Waters, Quetico, Isle Royale, Apostle Islands and beyond. This wilderness inspires adventure that lasts a lifetime. The adventure starts at our dock.
The emphasis at Camp Voyageur is on having fun in the great outdoors. Campers enjoy a casual pace of athletics balanced with excursions canoeing and hiking in the nearby wilderness. Living and working together in the northwoods kindles an appreciation for the simple pleasures of life, good friends, good food, exercise and Ma Nature.