- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Water Sports, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Timber Tops camp offers Outdoor Recreation, Creative Arts, Aquatics, and Athletics activities for girls!
Camp Timber Tops, nestled in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, is proud to be one of the oldest girls overnight summer camps in the United States. Camp Timber Tops is a sleepover with your best friends every night. It's your home away from home. It's your summer family. A love of the outdoors. Lifelong friendships. Fun you can only find at girls summer camp.
We're proud of our incredible athletic program, which allows each camper to learn and become proficient in all athletic areas. After all, summer camp is about trying new things! Do you want to take it to the next level? All campers are welcome and encouraged to play in our inter-camp leagues, swim in our swim meets, compete in gymnastics meets, run in our annual 5k and more! No need to make our teams. If you want to play competitively, you will at camp!