- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Cohen Camps' Camp Tel Noar is a fantastic summer program for young Jewish children to engage in traditional and faith related activities.
During this program, campers will spend time enjoying activities they already love and developing new hobbies. They will be able to enjoy the Olympic-size pool and nearby lake. Some of their activities may include swimming, boating, and arts and crafts. They will also partake in outdoor learning, sports, singing, and Israeli dancing. Depending on the age of the camper, they will get to choose a varying amount of electives. In addition to traditional camp activities, campers will also engage in faith related activities such as Shabbat. Campers will surely walk away from this experience with lots of fun memories, new friends, and increased appreciation for their faith.