- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Tawonga's Summer Sessions are a fantastic opportunity for campers ranging from entering second through tenth grade!
These camps will feature traditional summer camp activities and a group-centered environment. Depending on their schedule and budget, campers can join for a variety of different sessions. There is the "A Taste of Camp" session, which serves as an excellent introduction to overnight camp for younger campers. They'll spend their time there doing arts and crafts, swimming, cooking, boating, and enjoying campfires. Campers are also welcome to join Session A or B, which are three-and-a-half weeks long and will feature all the classic camp activities. They'll enjoy this perfect blend of adventure, friendship, and independence!