- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Shohola is a sleepaway summer camp for boys ages 7 - 15. Our Pennsylvania summer camp offers water sports, land sports, outdoor adventure, technology and more! There is something for everyone here at Shohola!
Camp Shohola for boys offers unique, diversified, individually tailored boys camp activities. The boys can express themselves in sports, arts, creative expression or computer technology . Acquiring new skills and boosting self-confidence is a natural byproduct of each child's experience.
With approximately 160 boys, Camp Shohola feels like a nice small camp where everybody knows each other. The benefits of a small camp are simple. At Shohola, each child has more personal attention from the counselors, better supervision during activities, and everyone in camp knows each other by name. Shohola parents can call any time and expect to speak to the director. What’s more, they can expect the director to know their child by name. Camp Shohola has one of the best supervision ratios in the camping industry with nearly a two-to-one camper to counselor ratio.