- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Runoia is a private overnight summer camp for girls located in Belgrade Lakes, Maine. Our sleep away camp has been providing camp experiences for girls ages 7-16 since 1907. Camp Runoia programs include horseback riding, tennis, adventure, land sports, sailing, waterskiing and more.
Certainly, we have all the amazing things you would expect in an excellent summer camp a 40 foot climbing tower, onsite horseback riding, 8000 acres of beautiful lake to play and learn on, private shoreline, amazing counselors and remarkable food. And yet, there is something more at Camp Runoia.
Something real and lasting. Something life changing. Something unique. Something you are a part of forever! Climb and cross the multi-vine line. Become a tennis player paddle a kayak or swim to the diving dock. Build a campfire! Make a basket. Sail! Try twenty other things this summer.