- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Quinebarge offers a wide range of activities for boys and girls in land sports, nature, water sports, crafts, trips, and horseback riding. Activities are not separated by age or sex, and a majority of the activity schedules are determined according to individual camper choices and abilities.
Camp Quinebarge has served thousands of children, helping them explore the outdoors, make wonderful friendships and learn about themselves. We foster a rich environment for children to try many different activities in a safe and fun manner, where everyone is encouraged to try their best.
Quinebarge uses our 75 acres of woods, fields, and 1,250′ of lake shore for the 20 or more activities taking place in our many “activity areas” around camp, including: horseback riding, swim lessons, boating, sports, climbing wall, ropes, arts & crafts, wood shop, nature, and more!
Quinebarge always hopes our campers will continue on as staff after they age-out of being campers. Our CIT program is designed for 16-17 year olds and is the gateway to being staff in late high school, throughout college, and beyond. The goal is to turn campers into counselors, creating responsible and independent young adults who can contribute positively to the camp/community.