- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Located in coastal Connecticut, on 700 wooded acres surrounding a mile long private lake, Incarnation Camp is the country's oldest co-ed camp. Since 1886, we have provided a fun-filled, traditional camp with hands-on learning and group living in the great outdoors.
Teenagers in Pioneer Village have the unique opportunity to participate in 5 day adventure treks off-site. Campers work in teams as they plan and prepare for hiking trips on the Appalachian Trail, bike trips throughout New England or canoe trips on the Connecticut River. These treks challenge teens to test their limits and develop new skills. Many teens feel that these treks are the cornerstones of their camp friendships.