- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Christian
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Pecometh provides the perfect setting and program support for God-inspired, life-changing experiences! Situated along the banks of the Chester River on Marylands Eastern Shore, Pecometh is located in the heart of Chesapeake country.
About Camp Pecometh Program
- Summer Camp sessions are typically five days in length, beginning on Sunday afternoon and ending after lunch on Fridays.
- Depending on the program, campers stay in rustic cabins or dorm-style facilities, and are supervised by our trained staff 24 hours a day.
- All of our counselors are at least 18 years of age or graduated from high school and have received professional training.
- There is a nurse on site at all times and the closest major hospital is less than 15 miles away.
- Our dining hall serves up tasty, nutritious meals and campers can have all they want, including fruit and salad bar at lunch and dinner.
Who We Are
Staff are recruited locally, nationally and internationally to give campers a diverse cultural experience. Staff training focuses on physical and emotional safety, skills expertise and age-appropriate programming that is exciting and enriching. All counselors are hired because they are Christian role models who can make good decisions.
We are proud to be a accredited by the American Camp Association.