- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Ojibwa for Boys specializes in land & water sports and develops strong camaraderie because the staff is over 90% home grown. Boys 7-16 have the summer of their lives growing in a beautiful environment, exposed to healthful living and nurtured by a loving, caring and challenging staff.
From the beginning, Camp Ojibwa campers jump right into our league sports program that is designed to develop a young man’s self-esteem as he builds relationships with his teammates, coaches, and fellow competitors. Camp Ojibwa’s staff works tirelessly in the off-season to create unique and balanced teams for each of the 5 league sports an Ojibwa camper will participate in. As such a camper’s opponent on the basketball court might be a co-captain on the softball diamond. This approach ensures Ojibwa campers enjoy fair and balanced competition while having the opportunity to truly become part of the community.
When not engaged in league play, Ojibwa campers have access to one of the finest waterfronts in Wisconsin’s North Woods. Camp Ojibwa staff have taught young man everything from basic swim strokes, to standing up on water skis for the first time, to landing a backflip on a wakeboard.