- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Spend this summer with your friends in the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin! Camper ages 7-17. Awesome tripping adventures. Camp Nicolet is a family-owned and operated private camp founded in 1944.
At Nicolet girls learn to live with one another, with themselves, and with the environment. Some of the most popular aspects of our program center around the waterfront. We are extremely fortunate to have two miles of private shoreline, a large sand beach, and a 900 acre spring-fed lake to enjoy water skiing, wakeboarding, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, stand up paddling, and swimming. Horseback riding is also extremely popular. Nicolet riders learn skills of all levels at the Camp Nicolet Equestrian Center, as well as enjoy scenic trail rides and even trail cookouts! Northpoint Adventures, Nicolet's tripping program, offers opportunities for backpacking on Isle Royale, the Porcupine Mountains, and Rocky Mountain National Park;, sea kayaking in and around the scenic Apostle Islands; rock climbing at Devil's Lake; and canoe tripping in the Boundary Waters and the Sylvania Wilderness Area.
Two, Four, Six and Eight week sessions are available. Please refer to our camp website for details.