- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Nashoba is a Massachusetts children's camp located northeast of Boston offering traditional summer camp experiences for boys and girls ages 4 to 15. Nashoba is often described as a day camp with a wide variety of land and water activities with the feel of a New England overnight camp.
At Camp Nashoba, instruction is offered by a talented and mature staff in water sports, horseback riding, fishing, nature, target sports, woodworking, tennis, sports, Red Cross swimming, waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding and much more.
Founded in 1957, Camp Nashoba is a family operated, traditional summer camp for boys and girls, located in Littleton, Massachusetts on the northeastern shore of scenic Fort Pond. Sessions range from 2, 3, 4 and 8 weeks for new and former campers.