- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Christian
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Mount Luther's eight-week summer program includes Christian education, arts and crafts, swimming, recreation, environmental appreciation, leadership development and a team building challenge course. We have summer programs for children in kindergarten through senior high school; traditional, specialty and trip camps.
Mount Luther ’s program consists of decentralized small group camping. Two cabins (male and female) are paired up and do all of most activities together throughout the week. Weekly activities include bible study, worship, crafts, swimming, canoeing, games, electives, crafts, making homemade ice cream, campfires, all camp activities, and one overnight camping trip. The camp week lasts from Sunday afternoon to Friday evening.