- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp Micah is a traditional, Jewish, co-ed, overnight summer camp for campers ages 7-17. We are situated on a secluded lake in Bridgton, Maine. We have modern facilities, offer almost every activity, but most importantly we have a caring, nurturing community that both campers and staff return to summer after summer.
Campers come to Micah each year for 2, 3 ½, and 7 week sessions. Our well-rounded program offers athletics, creative arts, performing arts, aquatics, wilderness adventure, and more. Some special activities you may not find at other camps are our Ninja Warrior course, skate park, Fiber Arts program, and fencing. We also offer trips and special event days throughout each session.
Judaism is woven into the fabric of life at Micah by connecting campers to our rich Jewish culture. Our truly unique and spirited Friday night services, coupled with our exciting, creative, and hands-on Shabbat activities, make being Jewish fun!