- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp Live Oak offers a splendid life-giving, life-growing, life-changing experience, making a direct impact on children's lives, we hope, for a lifetime. Activities are primarily outdoors and are held in designated areas of the parks.
Camp Live Oak allows your child to explore the world around them here in South Florida, enjoying the many aspects of our beautiful environment. Each week has a theme that the activities relate to, and your campers will enjoy swimming, canoeing, science, kayaking, arts and crafts, sports, surfing, fishing, paddle boarding and archery every week that they are at camp, with different activities rotating on various days. You’ll see we also have terrific field trips and guest speakers scheduled to give your child an extremely well rounded camp experience.