- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp JORI is a co-ed overnight camp that for four generations has provided a memorable camping experience. We offer a safe, nurturing place to learn skills in sports, theatre, fishing, boating, arts and crafts. Our staff works hard to help each child reach his or her potential.
Camp JORI's pristine setting includes playing fields, a theater, a recreation hall, two pools, and a 500 seat dining room overlooking 600 feet of waterfront on Wordens Pond.
Camp JORI's mission is to provide a high quality overnight Jewish Camping experience that is available to all families in a safe and supportive setting so that each JORI camper will develop life-long connections with the Jewish community.
For ninth and tenth graders, Camp JORI offers the LIT (Leader-in-Training) Program. Designed for this age group, the older campers participate in leadership development daily, as well as enjoy additional choice in their activities, a weekly field trip, an opportunity to share skills with younger campers and the chance to perform community service.