- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp Jam is the premiere music camp for teenage musicians, offering a variety of high-energy, exciting, professional learning experiences. At Camp Jam, dedicated musicians ages 11-17 are put through the most inspirational, educational, and intensive programs of their young careers. This camp is held at Cal State - Fullerton. Find out more!
Our professional instructors provide the guidance, development, and refinement necessary to foster essential fundamental growth and development. During the sessions, our students are given the once in a lifetime opportunity to be a professional musician in which they will gain hands-on technical experience in critical areas such as digital-audio recording, song-writing, and on-stage performance as well as develop an understanding of the determination and dedication it takes to succeed in the music industry today.
Form a Band: Form a band with other musicians of similar age, experience and style.
Practice Skills: Develop professional practice skills. Learn how to practice like the pros.
Music Instruction: Receive musical instruction on your instrument(s) from the best.
Stage Performance: Play on-stage multiple times daily. Play concerts and dial in your stage performance.
Music Business: Get familiarized with the music business and how you can achieve your goals.
Songwriting: Learn how to make your songs unique, memorable and an extension of yourself.
Recording: Record in a studio and spend time daily in a recording environment.
Promotion: Learn about fan acquisition and music promotion.
Open Mic Night: Play an open mic night called our Coffee Shop Night.
Learn from the Pros: They all started somewhere and love giving back. Learn from the best.
- Day: 9am-4:30pm. Includes core features.
- Ext. Day: 9am-10pm. Includes core features and Music Video
- Overnight: Includes housing and meals, core features, and Music Video