- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Hawkeye is a sleepaway camp for boys & girls ages 8-17 with a commitment to creating a diverse community. 60 campers & 25 staff make it perfect for 1st time campers of any age. Hawkeye includes campers & staff from various social, ethnic, economic, religious, & geographic backgrounds. Find out more!
Hawkeye is different; with the feel of family and the healthy experience of the outdoors, Camp Hawkeye uses the joy and fun of camp to break down social and cultural prejudices, misconceptions and barriers. Camp Hawkeye is an organization with a mission and it’s not just to fill beds or make budget projections. Jess and Garrett are committed to the community and look forward to joining you in the healthy development of your child.
Find out what we are all about by talking to us and talking to Hawkeye families. We’d love to get to know you and welcome your family into ours.