- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Fishing, Canoeing, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Water Sports, Whitewater Rafting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Greenbrier is in the beautiful Allegheny Mountains of southern West Virginia. The climate is ideal, with warm sunny days for swimming, and cool, clear nights for comfortable sleeping. The campers are from 7 - 15 years old. Participants in the Leadership Academy are 16 - 17 years old, or finished 10th grade.
Camp Greenbrier was established in 1898 and is accredited by the American Camp Association. Located on the banks of the Greenbrier River in Alderson, West Virginia, the camp is approximately 25 miles west of White Sulphur Springs, home of the Greenbrier Resort. Operated by the same family for three generations, Camp Greenbrier is a safe haven where boys have fun, gain self-confidence, and make lifelong friends.
Cost and Session Information
Sunday, June 28 to Saturday, July 18, 2020 Total Camp Fee (Incl. Tax) $3,500.00
Sunday, July 19 to Saturday, August 8, 2020 Total Camp Fee (Incl. Tax) $3,500.00
Sunday, June 28 to Saturday, August 8, 2020 Total Camp Fee (Incl. Tax) $5,900.00
Notes: There are reduced fees for brothers, early sign ups by 12/1/19, and 15 year olds.