- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
For over a decade, our Match Point Tennis Camp and Tennis Academy has helped players of all ages and levels discover their game and make new friends. The Match Point Tennis Camp is divided into ages 6-10, and ages 11+. Camp Gordon Clark is located at the Emilson YMCA in Hanover. Serving children ages 3-15, programs offered include Traditional, Specialty, Sports & Arts Day Camps.
At Match Point Tennis Camp, newcomers to tennis will experience basics through a combination of fitness, learning and games. Players with some experience will round out their skills through games, drills and match play. Experienced players will improve through intensive drills,games, strategy sessions and match play. Campers are grouped by playing level and by ages 6-10 and 11+. Each day, we mix tennis with other indoor activities.