- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Horseback Riding, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Friendship is offering a variety of exciting summer opportunities open to young campers of all ages and interests!
Campers can choose to partake in Traditional Camp, Equestrian Camp, or the Counselors in Training program. The Traditional Camp includes all of the traditional camp activities such as swimming, sports, music, and arts & crafts. It's open to all campers ages 7-16. Next, the Equestrian Camp is designed for young girls ages 9-16 and will teach them all the basics of horsebackriding, horsemanship, and how to care for a horse. Last but not least, the Counselors in Training program is only open to campers ages 15-17 with a genuine interest in recreational youth instruction.