- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The camp is located with its 170 acres of extensive facilities in the Berkshire Mountains of western Massachusetts. The program, with over 50 activities to pick from, is designed to bring out each camper's talents and to challenge them to try new things.
With over 50 activities to pick from, you will create a schedule that matches exactly what YOU want to do. Whether you love sports, art, science or watersports, we have it all. Choice is also our motto when it comes to our food too. There are lots of options to make you happy.