- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Each session our 75 campers come to us from all over the country. No matter where they are from though, they all come from different backgrounds, different faiths and experiences. These differences make camp exciting, and help to shape the deep sense of community and belonging.
Each of our programs share a common mission: to instill within boys and girls those Virtues that define a Lady and a Gentleman. These Virtues include: Honesty, Compassion, Selflessness, Chasteness, Temperance, Love of God and of ones fellows.