- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Camp Chateaugay is an incredible collection of activities and facilities and it is all about the people. It is located in the scenic Adirondacks, far from most communities where campers live during the year, which makes this Adirondack children's summer camp truly unique.
Campers learn all sorts of skills - and perhaps the most important are the "people skills" of friendship, cooperation and acceptance. When children make this journey, they feel special about having done more to get here than it may take to arrive at other camps. Just our "end-of-odyssey" locale begins to stand for everything that makes this Adirondack children's summer camp truly unique. But then the journey continues as we challenge our campers with traditional outdoor experiences that they never forget.