- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp Avoda provides a safe, enriching summer camp experience for Jewish boys ages 7-15. We are proud of our strong track-record in fulfilling the mission of our founding fathers and in enabling boys to learn, share, and grow while acquiring lifelong skills and friendships.
Camp Avoda offers instruction in a wide range of both team and individual sports and competes with other camps in basketball, softball, soccer, and tennis. We also have an extensive intramural sports program known as League Competition. Our approach to athletics is one of inclusion and participation, with the basic ideal of Avoda sportsmanship emphasized throughout the athletic program and camp life. Everyone gets a chance to play at Avoda. Additionally, campers are afforded enhanced levels of individualized instruction.