- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, Animals/Nature, Water Sports, Environmental Science
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Career Clusters: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp SEA Lab fosters lifelong excitement, scientific understanding, and stewardship of our coasts and ocean by providing quality marine oriented programs that promote science, education, and adventure for youth.
Camp SEA Lab offers summer camps for ages 8-17! Explore the wonders of the Monterey Bay through hands-on marine science education with our knowledgeable, fun and experienced educators, and immerse yourself in the ocean during snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, boogie boarding and more!
- Day camps (ages 8–13): Choose from 3 fun-filled programs packed full of aquatic adventures and cool marine ecology activities in Monterey, CA.
- Voyage Seaward (ages 13–16) During these 5-day sea-going adventures, under the guidance of a professional captain and crew, you will be challenged to become a team by learning to sail a traditional ship on a voyage to the sea. As a member of the crew, you will explore physical oceanography, bay, and coastal marine ecology, and learn about the history and traditions of seafaring life. Your skills and knowledge will grow as you develop confidence, teamwork, and leadership abilities!