- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
C5 is relentlessly focused on empowering youth from economically disadvantaged and risk-filled environments to successfully complete high school and - as the first of their family- enter college and equipped to do well once they get there.
The mission of the C5 Youth Program is to inspire high-potential youth from risk-filled environments to pursue personal success, to prepare them for leadership roles in college, work and community, and to motivate them to become role models for others. We do this by engaging middle and high school students from under resourced communities in five years of intensive leadership experiences including year-round leadership development programs, signature summer activities, community service, and preparation for continuing education and career development.