- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The University of Maine is hosting a great selection of summer programs at Bryant Pond this summer!
The Bryant Pond campsite includes a stunning waterfront, the beautiful Mt. Christopher, ropes courses, and much more! There are truly fantastic opportunities for all students ages 6 to 18. Whether their interests are swimming, hunting, fishing, or archery, they will find a camp perfect for them! There are also plenty of programs with a focus on nature exploration, such as the Junior Exploror Camp, Survivor Camp, Outdoor Explorer, and much more! Students can choose between day camp and residential camp in order to find something that fits their schedule and personal preference. The opportunities are simply endless! Sign up now for an unforgettable time at Bryant Pond this summer!