- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
The University of Maine is hosting a great selection of summer programs at Bryant Pond this summer! The weekly routine for most programs includes path-specific outdoor skills development, cooling swims, and canoeing at our beautiful waterfront, hiking to the top of Mt. Christopher, team-building on our ropes course, and learning basic survival and outdoor safety skills. Enjoy our Thursday night campfire, a fun-filled evening of skits, songs, stories, and laughs. Find out more!
The Bryant Pond campsite includes a stunning waterfront, the beautiful Mt. Christopher, ropes courses, and much more! There are truly fantastic opportunities for all students ages 6 to 18. Whether their interests are swimming, hunting, fishing, or archery, they will find a camp perfect for them! There are also plenty of programs with a focus on nature exploration, such as the Junior Exploror Camp, Survivor Camp, Outdoor Explorer, and much more! Students can choose between day camp and residential camp in order to find something that fits their schedule and personal preference. The opportunities are simply endless! Sign up now for an unforgettable time at Bryant Pond this summer!