- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
For over eighty years, Brown Ledge has offered a unique elective activity program with excellent instruction in horsemanship , theatre arts, water and field sports.
Here campers, ages 10-17, may choose their own program throughout each day, without having to "sign-up." They may visit any activity they wish, when they wish, and stay for as long as they wish. Couple this with fun, friendships, a feeling of ownership in the camp community, and a lasting sense of accomplishment, and you have the makings of a great summer!