- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
BDC's Camper Leader Program is a unique, part time, summer opportunity for young adults ages 14-16 (9th & 10th grade). Camper Leaders (CLs) are expected to be self reflective and to work as part of a team while identifying and taking responsibility for pursuing excellence in areas of interest.
CLs at BDC learn that with freedom comes responsibility. All participants build skills and confidence in becoming a competent leader in an adult work force while gaining job and life skills. Applicants must apply for acceptance into the Camper Leader Program. Space in this program is limited and highly competitive. Once accepted, CLs, with the assistance of the CLP Mentor, design individual schedules which meet their personal goals and focus on three program goals.