- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Dance, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Founded in 1980, by Sharon Gersten Luckman, the current Executive Director of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Brant Lake Dance Camp was designed as a top-flight, professionally instructed summer dance program for girls 11-16.
At BLDC, girls will increase their dance (skills and knowledge), have the opportunity to perform and enjoy a well-rounded, fun summer in a nurturing camp environment. At BLDC we understand the need for a young woman to have and make choices. The campers choose daily from 2- 6 dance classes and a wide variety of camp activities to fill their active day. Professional dance instruction at Brant Lake Dance Camp feature Hip Hop, Jazz, Contemporary, Ballet, Tap as well as our Choreography project, Enchoreo. Our other camp activities include, tennis, Arts & Crafts, fitness, yoga, wall climbing, all water sports, and many land sports for those interested. Evenings choices of both great BLDC group activities (like Lip Sync Contests) as well as co-ed activities several times a week.