- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Internships, Youth Outreach, Work Experience
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
Throughout the year, we will work to educate youth of the various career paths available to them through offering an array of workshops and opportunities for youth across the City of Boston. Our mission is to employ, develop, and engage Boston’s youth. We amplify youth voice and bridge opportunities for personal and professional growth. We envision a future where Boston youth are educated, equipped, and empowered to successfully move into adulthood.
Our work encompasses:
youth employment, civic engagement (Mayor’s Youth Council and Participatory Budgeting), career education and skill development, youth advocacy, and promoting youth voice and leadership.
Participants will develop the skills necessary for obtaining and maintaining jobs and achieving career goals. Programs include:
Career Peers (15-18)
Community Dream Team (18-22)
Youth Career Development Workshops
Speakers Connect Series.