- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: May, June, July
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Internships
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
Throughout the year, the Department of Youth Engagement & Employment will work to educate youth of the various career paths available to them through offering an array of workshops and opportunities for young people across the City of Boston.
Participants will develop the skills necessary for obtaining and maintaining jobs and achieving career goals. Programs include: Career Peers (15-18), Community Dream Team (18-22), Youth Career Development Workshops , and Speakers Connect Series.