- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
AMP is a collegiate experience for creative high school students who want develop their cinematic and journalistic storytelling skills. Produce films, videos, multi-camera productions and much more. Learn from expert instruction and discover educational and professional pathways. AMP UP!
Applications are currently being accepted for this life-changing experience.
"AMP was immersive, exciting and challenging - I never imagined that I would learn so much, work so hard and have such a blast."