- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Fencing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Come learn the exciting sport of fencing in our active and fun social environment. The Boston Fencing Club is the oldest fencing club in the country, our roots tracing back to 1858. A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, the BFC is dedicated to teaching the Olympic sport of fencing to fencers of all ages and skill levels. Find out more!
Beginner students will learn the footwork, basic attacks, defense, and tactics of the sport while improving overall fitness and agility over a seven-week term. For students age 13 and up, students attend once per week.