- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
Summer Dance Program (SDP) is an opportunity for pre-professional and serious-minded ballet students ages 12-18 from around the world to immerse themselves in a rigorous training environment at Boston Ballet School for 5 weeks. Under the instruction of internationally renowned faculty, students will develop their passion for dance while expanding their breadth as an artist.
Students will learn things like:
- Classical ballet technique
- And more!
To learn more about how to sign up, more program details, and costs, check out our website!