- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Spanish, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Spend 16 days exploring the mountains and culture of northern Spain and southern France with other teens in grades 9 to 11.
Well kick off our adventure with a four-day trek that will lead you through the Pyrenees Mountains, an impressive range even older than the Alps. Well ride bouncy rapids on whitewater rafts before transitioning to the gentler swells of Northern Spain, where well learn to surf. A via ferrata in France and canyoneering adventure in Spain will get you up close and personal to the beautiful Pyrenees canyons. Next will be beautiful Barcelona, right on the Mediterranean Sea. Well explore the city and delve into the culture of this region known for Antoni Gaudís works of art. To top it all off, well immerse ourselves in the Spanish language by taking classes with instructors and staying right on the beach of the fantastic Spanish coastline.