- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music, Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
The City Spotlights Summer Leadership Program, the Boch Center's summer youth employment opportunity, is an intensive work-study leadership training program where 60+ Teen Leaders learn job readiness, community advocacy, and leadership development skills through the arts.
Through an arts-based format led by local teaching artists and working professionals, this program empowers youth to take an active role in personal and professional development, and become engaged leaders among peers, in the workplace, and in communities through community advocacy workshops, civic advocacy at the Massachusetts State House, and an original arts performance at the Shubert Theatre on a social justice topic.