- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Robotics, Engineering
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Laser guided robots, remote controlled hovercraft’s, LED equalizers, digital camera, and more. Whether your passion is robotics, coding, biotech, or alternative energy — BlueStamp can help you build it.
BlueStamp Engineering is an immersive, hands on technology program in which students take the lead by individually selecting a project they are passionate about. We have an in-person in San Jose, CA and a dynamic remote program that can be taken from anywhere in the world! We welcome international students!
Our students choose an individual project to build over our summer program, keep their project and showcase their online portfolio they build in our program on college applications and job interviews.
During the program, students develop their online portfolio which includes milestone videos and documentation detailing their engineering journey. Students can use BlueStamp online portfolio to highlight their skills to potential employers or college admissions. Check out our student’s portfolio’s here!