- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16
Our teen adventure program is a ten day program designed for young adults who appreciate the Birch Hill Philosophy and are looking to explore the many activities New England has to offer.
This program is designed for young adults who appreciate the Birch Hill philosophy and are looking to spend ten days having the time of their lives experiencing the best New England has to offer! The Teen Adventure program is rooted in the same ideals that have captured the hearts of our campers through the years. This program is a once in a lifetime experience that offers the opportunity for team building and leadership skills. Each camper who participates receives a thoughtful college recommendation based on their character.
Please contact the Birch Hill Team if you have any questions about this exciting summer opportunity! The Teen Adventure Trip leader is Birch Hill’s adventure director.