- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Beth Tfiloh Camps has provided a well-organized, goal-oriented summer day camp experience in a nurturing atmosphere since 1943. Each child participates in a wide variety of fun-filled activities in aquatics, sports, arts, and outdoor living.
Beth Tfiloh Camps is one of a shrinking number of day camps that provides a traditional outdoor, fresh air experience. Children spend ten months of the year inside a classroom setting, and we believe they need and greatly benefit from spending the summer in an environment that gives them room to run and play outside of four walls.