BETA Camp is a 4-week virtual entrepreneurship bootcamp where teens 13-18 build revenue-generating startups. The program is taught by world-class instructors, industry professionals, and entrepreneurs from companies like Google, Apple, IKEA, Meta, Doordash, and McKinsey.
Several alumni leave the programs with thousands in revenue and over the next months have raised 150k-1.5M in seed funding.
Students walk away from the program with:
1. A startup with real customers and revenue
On demo day, our top-performing teams made over $1000 of revenue after just one week of launching their product. There's nothing that will stand out more in college applications and to future employers than real execution and results!
2. Connections to internships
Since our whole program is taught by industry professionals, entrepreneurs, and CEOs - in every workshop you have the opportunity to catch a person's eye that can land you an internship. Our students have landed internships through BETA Camp at global firms based in Amsterdam, China, Canada, Australia, and the US at companies.
3. Lifelong friends from around the world
Work on a team with the top students from across North America! Break out of your community and broaden your horizons by learning about careers and opportunities you didn't know you didn't know!
HOW DOES BETA CAMP WORK?
Learn from 50+ jam-packed modules on our virtual student portal with proprietary seminars inspired by top MBA classes at Harvard and Wharton and Silicon Valley incubators like Y Combinator. All content is proprietary and made specifically to help you learn everything you need to start and run a business in the shortest amount of time.
Week 1: Business and Tech Fundamentals
Week 2: Ideation and Design Thinking
Week 3: Building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), automated workflows, negotiation and sales
Week 4: Demo and Pitch! BETA Camp culminates in a Demo Day where students present their achievements and results to real investors and VCs for feedback.
Live Sessions run Monday through Friday in a workshop format. These workshops are led by our rotating instructors (all top industry professionals). All live sessions are active and engaging. There are a total of 60 hours of live interactive workshops with experienced entrepreneurs, startup CEOs and industry professionals.
- Company Challenges - Solve problems with real companies and startups and get feedback on your presentation directly from the CEO or other executives
- Mindset and Personal Development - Our workshops are focused on growing your success toolkit and cover impactful topics like negotiation, creativity, and rejection training— skills you’ll use repeatedly during the course of your career
- Founder Fireside Chats - Connect with inspiring founders who have built their startups from the ground up and ask them all your burning questions.
- Future Career Panels Panels - Detailing different career paths and interests to help you explore what’s right for you. From traditional corporate paths to startup roles to higher education to digital nomads, we cover everything that’s out there
3. Apply your knowledge
After students learn and practice, students apply their learnings by building their own revenue-generating startup in teams!
- Personalized Mentorship - All teams of 5-6 students will receive weekly 1:1 team guidance from successful founders, investors, and builders. Each student and startup team is supported by a dedicated Industry Mentor and Startup Advisor.
- Discord Community - Share ideas, discuss, and work on projects with your peers. Have questions? Our Teaching Assistants from top universities are also on Discord to provide mentorship 24/7. It isn't uncommon for over 100,000 messages to be sent over the course of the program in our lively community.
- Socials - Weekly socials that bring all our teen founders together and help co-founders form tighter bonds! Build relationships that will lead to future friendships, partnerships, job offers, and investments
- July 2023 Cohort -- June 28 - July 28
- August 2023 Cohort -- July 31 - August 25
In both cohorts, mentor-led workshops are hosted Monday - Friday, 12 pm - 3pm ET