- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Quarter
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Entrepreneurship
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Service, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Beta Bowl offers virtual entrepreneurship programs for teens. Our educational enrichment programs (featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, & more) take teens through the process of building a business idea inception to launch. Students come out with concrete deliverables, an impressive resume booster and college application differentiator, robust business acumen, and a host of valuable skills that will help them in their personal, educational, and professional futures.
Beta Bowl offers both group and 1-on-1 virtual entrepreneurship programs for teens all over the country (and international students are welcome, too). Our entrepreneurial enrichment programs equip teens with the skills, tools, resources, knowledge, experience, and mentorship to turn their ideas into reality. Students come out of our programs with a multitude of concrete deliverables, an impressive resume booster and a competitive advantage for college applications, the skills to build a business, and a great talking point for future college application essays and internship or job interviews.
Concrete (unique to their business) deliverables students achieve include:
- 9-part business plan
- Robust financial model
- 360-degree marketing plan & sales funnel
- Minimum viable product, website, landing page, or mockup (depending on their chosen business type)
- Professional investor pitch deck (on which they will receive both quantitative and qualitative feedback)
Valuable skillset students will develop and enhance:
- Business acumen
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Problem-solving and innovative thinking
- Independence, leadership, & confidence
- Ability to take a project from inception to completion
We typically offer three types of programs:
- 4-Week Group (all concrete deliverables + Successful Completion Certificate)
- 6-Week Condensed 1-on-1 (also includes a letter of recommendation)
- 12-Week Platinum 1-on-1 (most robust curriculum, and includes a personalized letter of recommendation, specific to the student's business, progress, and self-reported feedback)
The programs include a comprehensive student portal full of 8 to 12+ modules (package-dependent), bite-sized video lessons, step-by-step tutorials, templates, resources, assignments to complete and submit each business-building task, live startup mentor calls for more in-depth learning, discussion, example implementation and Q&A, and 24-hour access to the Beta Bowl team for individual support outside of those calls (via both email and text).
Students don't need any prior business experience, prerequisite courses, advanced math or finance knowledge, or even a specific business idea coming in to participate and excel. Our programs have been featured in numerous national publications, everywhere from Forbes to Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Potential Magazine, Raising Teens, and many more.
Furthermore, over a dozen of our former students have been featured for their entrepreneurial accomplishments in over 200+ national media publications and channels (including Forbes, Yahoo Finance, The Kelly Clarkson Show, Business Insider, NY Wire, The Chicago Journal, NY Weekly, VoyageNY, The San Francisco Post, The California Herald, LA Wire, and many more!).The time commitment for our programs ranges by the chosen package, but most programs will include live weekly startup mentor collaborative and interactive (screen share) calls (either 45-60 minutes for 1-on-1 programs or 75 to 90-minutes for group programs). Outside of the live startup mentor calls, students typically spend between 1.5 and 3 hours per week on their own, implementing what they've learning and utilizing the tools in the portal.
If interested, we'd suggest you ENROLL EARLY, as our programs (especially our summer programs) tend to fill up early and sell out, and we do have LIMITED SPOTS available in both our group and 1-on-1 programs.