- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Spain, United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Semester, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (617) 747-2245
With over 20 summer programs, you can explore disciplines such as music performance, music business, production, songwriting, composition, dance, and theater. Whether over just one weekend or the entire summer, you’ll build global connections while practicing and performing with other dedicated artists your age.
What Can You Experience at Berklee Summer Program?
Each summer, over 3,000 musicians, dancers, and actors travel to Berklee from over 70 countries to explore their creativity and develop their technique. In addition to our faculty comprised of Grammy, Oscar, Tony, and Emmy winners, you'll learn from world renowned visiting artists, like recent guests Jacob Collier, Charlie Puth, Esperanza Spalding, Tony Succar, and Ebony Williams.
Ages and Locations for Berklee Summer Program
Our programs are for students ages 12 and older and are available in Boston, Los Angeles, or Valencia, Spain.