- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Enhance your instrumental or vocal performance mastery in the world's most comprehensive summer music performance program through one-on-one instruction with Berklee’s faculty and a rigorous curriculum offering college credit. Find out more!
What Will You Learn from a Berklee Summer Program?
Develop your performance skills in a collaborative environment featuring:
- College credit: Get a head start towards your undergraduate degree by earning credit in an area you're passionate about.
- Berklee faculty: Learn from the world's leading music educators and our renowned visiting artists. Last year's guests included Jacob Collier, Esperanza Spalding, and Tony Succar.
- A comprehensive curriculum: Take your musicianship to the next level with master classes, weekly private lessons, and a customized schedule tailored to your interests.
- New connections: In weekly ensembles and jam sessions, meet other dedicated musicans from over 70 countires who share your passion.