- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Communications, Entrepreneurship
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
- Credit Awarded: No
B-BAY, a proven business program for youth, lets you experience the powerful combination of great ideas and great business sense by developing a business idea and creating your team’s business plan–all in just two weeks. Completely online in 2021, there are three sessions: one for middle school and two for high school students.
B-BAY courses are taught by Haas faculty, PhD candidates, and undergraduate students. Guest speakers from industry bring real-world perspective to the discussion. You’ll learn through online classroom instruction, independent research, computer lab assignments and team projects.
You’ll be held to high academic standards, but you’ll also have a lot of fun. At the end of the two-week session you will have created and presented a comprehensive business plan, worthy of any entrepreneur.