- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Test Prep
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Credit Awarded: No
Belmont Hill Summer School offers comprehensive prep courses for both the English and Math portions of the SAT exam, taught by faculty with decades of SAT experience. Find out more!
Instruction includes guidance on question types and strategy, daily problem solving, and timed practice sessions. Each student will work through a copy of the SAT Study Guide Workbook, and throughout three weeks they will track their practice scores, providing an opportunity to see their progress and improvement.
As part of Belmont Hill Summer School, in addition to the SAT Prep courses, students can also take other classes in Math, English, Science, and the Arts.